Fat can build up in your abdomen, thighs, and other areas when you’re exposed to certain situations. When you gain weight in these areas, it can be hard to lose it, even with exercise. If you’ve been falling for one or more of the following fat triggers, CoolSculpting can help you get rid of the unwanted fat that accumulates in difficult areas.
Common Fat Triggers
Overeating or eating unhealthy foods on a regular basis can lead to fat buildup in your body. In many cases, these eating habits can be traced to certain triggers. Knowing what these triggers are can help you avoid them and reduce weight gain. Common fat triggers include the following:
- Not getting enough rest and sleep. When you’re busy and having trouble resting or sleeping, you’re more prone to putting on weight.
- Having relationship problems. Breaking up with someone or having serious fights can lead to overeating and weight gain.
- Following fad diets. Detox diets starve your body of important nutrients, which makes you more likely to overeat and build up fat.
- Putting off dieting. Procrastinating on adopting a healthy diet means you spend more time eating unhealthy foods or eating too much, increasing your risk of gaining fat.
- Experiencing abuse. Victims of abuse typically have low self-esteem, which can cause them to not care about their appearance or health. This raises the risk of overeating and gaining weight.
- Having an addictive personality. When you have an addictive personality, you might find it tough to pass up on certain foods, even if they’re unhealthy. You might also end up eating excessive amounts of these foods, causing fat to accumulate in your body.
How CoolSculpting Can Help
CoolSculpting helps promote fat loss in the abdomen and other difficult areas by freezing fat cells. When you undergo this noninvasive process, a cooling device is placed on the targeted area. This freezes fat cells in this area and causes them to gradually die off and leave your body through natural processes. CoolSculpting is safe for most people and has been approved by the FDA for fat loss in the flank, thighs, and abdomen.
If you’re interested in learning more about CoolSculpting for stubborn fat loss, please contact New Image Body Sculpting. We offer CoolSculpting in Burbank, so you can safely and effectively lose unsightly fat in difficult areas.